Full-service othopedic care and treatment center with offices based in Ridgewood and Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.
At The KAYAL ORTHOPAEDIC CENTER, PC, our New Jersey orthopedic practice provides a full-service of Orthopaedic care and treat a myriad of Orthopaedic conditions such as neck and back pain, herniated discs, pinched nerves, sciatica, spinal stenosis, shoulder and elbow pains, rotator cuff injuries, labral tears, SLAP lesions, biceps tendon injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, knee meniscal tears, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears, fractures, bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, sprains and strains, sports injuries, knee, hip, and ankle pains.
NJ orthopedic surgeon Robert A. Kayal, MD is the regional pioneer of the partial knee and the patellofemoral knee replacement technology and has been performing these procedures for years. In fact, Kayal has performed more of these surgeries than any other Orthopaedic Surgeon in the region. In addition to introducing this technology to the medical community years ago, he also introduced the concept of "outpatient joint replacement surgery" to the local community and continues to perform outpatient unicompartmental and patellofemoral knee replacements on a routine basis.
* All Major Medical Insurance Plans with Out of Network Benefits
* Cigna for Valley Hospital Employees
* Motor Vehicle/Personal Injury Cases
* Worker's Compensation Injuries
* Second Opinions
* Independent Medical Examinations
* American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
* Orthopaedic Surgeons of NJ/NJ Orthopaedic Society (OSNJ/NJOS)
* American Medical Association (AMA)
* UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School Alumni Association
* Pennsylvania State University Alumni Association
* Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) National Medical Honor Society
* Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society, Newark Chapter
* Elected Associate Member
UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School; Newark, NJ
* Received "Honors" in Obstetrics and Gynecology (scored 100% on National Board Exam), Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, & Orthopaedics
UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School; Piscataway, NJ
* Received "Honors" in Biochemistry, Pathology, Autopsy Pathology, Medicine, Pharmacology, Infectious Diseases, Behavioral Sciences, & Environmental Medicine Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA
* Alpha Epsilon Delta National Premedicine Honor Society, Phi Lambda Upsilon National Chemistry Honor Society, Golden Key National Honor Society, Hitner-Grinder Award Scholarship, National Dean's List Ramapo Regional High School; Franklin Lakes, NJ
* Superintendent's List High Honor Roll Student, GPA 3.81/4.00, Class Rank 16/315, National Honor Society, 13 Underclassman Academic Achievement Awards, Dartmouth College Book Award which recognizes Dartmouth College's choice of "Student-Athlete of the Year", Recipient of Academic Scholarship to be applied towards further education.