Specialties: Urology, Urologic Surgery
The DOCTOR will attend to your Male & Female urological needs through a combination of personal care with some of the most advanced technology for the diagnosis and treatment of Urological Problems; Prostate Cancer Screening.
Kidney stone treatments such as Lithotripsy
* Impotence Treatments-medical and surgical
* Performs female stress incontinence procedures
* Stress Urinary Incontinence
* Incontinence (Female & Male)
* Laser Prostatectomy (Homium Lazer Ablation of Prostate) and othe minimally invasive procedures.
* Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
* No scalpel method of Vasectomy
* Urologic Oncology (Bladder, Kidneys, Prostate, Testis)
* Prostate Cancer Screening and Treatment
* Urinary Tract Infections-male and female
* Prostatitis Treatment
* Interstitial Cystitis
* Sexually Transmitted Diseases
* Infertility Counseling & Treatment
ORGANIZATIONS & AWARDS
Dr. Trabucco is board certified. He is a member of the following professional medical societies and organizations:
The American Board of Urology
American Urological Association
Fellow of International College of Surgeons
American College of International Physicians
American Medical Association
American Association of Clinical Urologists
Member of the American Hernia Society
Member of the Indiana State Medical Society
Fellow of American College of Surgeons
Member International Urogynecology Association
* Trabucco Suturless Tension Free Henioplasty
He is the inventor of the Trabucco Double Balloon Ureteral Catheter.
He is the inventor of the "T-Sling" Procedure for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence.
Dr Trabucco is a American born board certified and recertified urologist as well as a member of numerous professional organizations including the American urological Association, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Fellow of the International College of Surgeons, Diplomat of the American Board of Urology and many more. Dr Trabucco’s ancestral background boasts a line of dedicated and hard working physicians dating as far back as the 1600’s from Italy. Just as his ancestors, Dr Trabucco has devoted his entire life to helping and healing patients. Furthermore he has made several contributions to the field of Urology particularly in the area of stress incontinence as was recently published in peer reviewed journals.