Specialties: Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy (EGD), ERCP and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy. Colon cancer screening, surveillance, and prevention.
Since 1990, providing gastroenterology services to west Houston has become our primary focus, although we continue to serve patients throughout the greater metropolitan Houston area.
We offer a full range of services including gastrointestinal endoscopy (Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy (EGD), ERCP and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy). HGA's key area of interest is colon cancer screening, surveillance, and prevention; however, we do provide the full spectrum of evaluation and treatment options for all our patients' digestive health needs.
Insurance information not listed. Please call for insurance details.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Boston University School of Medicine
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy (EGD), ERCP and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy. Colon cancer screening, surveillance, and prevention.
ORGANIZATIONS & AWARDS
* American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
* American Gastroenterology Association
* American College of Gastroenterology
* American College of Physicians
* Harris County Medical Society
* Texas Medical Association
* Outstanding Contributions to the Medical Teaching Service, St. Joseph Hospital (1980, 1981, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1992, 1995, 2000).
* Outstanding Contributions to the General Surgery Education Program, St. Joseph Hospital (1984).
* American Medical Association, Physician Recognition Award (1996-1999).
* He is listed in the Consumers’ Research Council of America, “Guide to America’s Top Physicians”.